• “A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.” – G.K. Chesterton, The Everlasting Man, 1925

Friday, January 16, 2015

Tuesday-Thursday 2/52

I do apologize for the lack of posts this week. My work schedule has been quite full and I have come home quite tired. Last night we had a mini-party for P's birthday. He insisted we invite my sister and her family over, then promptly disappeared after he ate his ice cream cake. He seems happy with his birthday gift from me. I got him an ipod. He's finally discovering music and I helped him get an email account and I love that he randomly email's me with questions. I think he likes having that sort of access to me. And it saves him from having to actually come speak to me, ha.

I do have a post planned for Friday, but I may not be able to post it till tomorrow. Because it's arriving in the mail today and I don't know when I shall be home today. I am hopefully going out to dinner with a friend. I found a real life kpop friend, so she and I are going to have korean barbecue. ah, fangirl life.

So that's me this week. M is feeling better, but still not acting completely nice, he got spoiled while he was sick and he wants that to last forever. I can't blame him, but I am tired of breaking up fights between him and P.

anyways. I hope you are all having a lovely week. I can smell my coffee has brewed and I have much to do before I wake the children. So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment